Half Day Private Tours-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
This exclusive packages tours will specially take you to delight in a number of
fascinating places that many foreign visitors are interested to visit.
The amusing voyage begins with exploring Uluwatu Temple, for about 1 hour exploring the magnificent Temple before heading to catch a glimpse of the Kecak fire dance, one of the famous dances in Bali, and then end up for savoring the delicious seafood dinners in Jimbaran.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is one of the sacred Hindu temples in Bali. Located on top of a cliff above the Indian
Ocean, this temple s locally known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This temple is one of the most spectacular temples on the island. Even though many people love Bali for its white-sand beaches, temples are the other attraction you cannot miss out on. Temples in Bali are unique when it comes to their architectural style. Other than
that, the location will take your breath away.
Uluwatu Temple is adored by many tourists for many reasons. One of them is its great spot for witnessing sunsets. While watching the sun go down, tourists are also spoiled by an amazing
performance of Kecak and fire dance. If you are up for seeing the waves splash on cliffs from above, you will find a perfect spot in Uluwatu Temple. Seeing a perfect combination of a clear sky and blue Indian Ocean horizon will be another thing you won’t find elsewhere.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance is one of those things you must watch in Bali. Several places in Bali serve this performance to attract tourists. Besides the dance itself, the performance dramatically acts upon good and evil. The most popular spot to watch Kecak Dance is at Uluwatu Temple. Kecak Dance is highly unique and distinctive.
They put their hands in the air while shouting “cak cak cak”.
The magic gets bigger when the “cak cak cak” sounds like the sound of the gamelan. The dance is over when the “cak cak cak” is over too. This performance is generally about good and evil in this life. It takes a set of Ramayana story. You will find several popular figures such as Rama, Sita, Ravana, and hanuman. The host will share a leaflet or book that gives you an idea about the redline of the performance. The performance doesn’t feature any verbal dialogue though.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Going to Jimbaran Bay Beach should be on your list too. We all know Bali for the white sand beaches, spectacular Hindu temples, and amazing local cuisine. Thus, Jimbaran Bay will give you another idea about amazing local cuisine in Bali. This place has plenty to offer, from stunning beaches to romantic dinner featuring seafood. If you stay very close to Jimbaran Bay Beach, take your opportunity to visit the fish market nearby. Taking a walk in the morning and see the activity in the fish market is a different kind of excitement. Everything sold in this market is freshly caught. After that, take a walk to the traditional market. There you will find a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies. At the end of the day, having a romantic dinner by the beach eating seafood can be yours. Feel the excitement of eating outdoors with sands on your feet.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver, you can contact us we will help contact the driver, thank youPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time will be at 15.00 pm for Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur areas.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For Ubud area pick up time will be at 14.00 pm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.