Half Day Private Tour-GWK Culture Park-Uluwatu Temple-Kecak Dance-Seafood Dinner
Enjoy your very interesting private tour, with us!
We will bring you to visit various very beautiful tourist objects in Bali, including
Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Fire Dance, Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature our has offer. Our friendly driver always give the best service during the tour
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance and activity fees
- Other personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Pick up time 9.00 am
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is located in the southern Badung area, is a great places to visit during Uluwatu Tours, is an area with 240 hectares of land. There are Supporting facilities that you can enjoy like lotus pond, festival park, amphitheater, street theater, exhibition hall, and jendela Bali the panoramic resto and souvenir shop as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of ??Uluwatu Temple and one of place will be visit on Uluwatu Tours. To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun.
Kecak Fire Dance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan suara, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops. Among the swaying masses the voices of the storytellers can be heard telling the unfolding tale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
Jimbaran Bay Beach was always just a small fishing village and beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. Great places for having dinner after do Uluwatu Tours. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your name if you don't meet with the driver, you can contact our service number we will help contact the driver, thank youPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day
- Pick up time 14 pm hotel area : nusa dua area,jinbaran,kuta,seminyak,uluwatu area,sanur
- Pick-up outside the area will be informed after we know your hotel such as: Ubud area, Tanah Lot, Canggu, and an additional cost of 20 dollars / car
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.