Half-Day East Bali Village Cycling Tour with Lunch or Dinner
Pedal around the hills, villages, and rice paddies of East Bali on this scenic 5-hour cycling tour. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, offers a choice of morning or afternoon departure, and includes hotel pickup and drop-off, round-trip transfers, and a delicious Balinese-style lunch or dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided bike tour
- Bike rental and safety equipment (helmet + hand gloves)
- Lunch (Morning tour only) or dinner (Afternoon tour only)
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Mineral water and snack
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karangasem, Karangasem, Bali
Your tour begins with a 7am or 1pm pickup (depending on the departure time chosen) from your Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta or Nusa Dua hotel and a transfer by minibus to Yeh Poh Village in East Bali. After meeting your guide and being paired with a suitable bike, it's time to set off on a leisurely cycling tour around East Bali.
Follow your guide on a scenic route, passing rural villages, fruit and vegetable plantations, and tiered rice paddies, and admiring the views as you wind along riverside trails and climb into the hills. Along the way, get a glimpse of local life and learn more about the island's unique culture and traditions from your guide.
On return to Yeh Poh Village, re-fuel with a delicious Balinese-style lunch or dinner.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel at around 12pm or 6pm (depending on the departure time chosen).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
2: Kuta, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
3: Bali, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Easy to moderate level activity suitable for participants of reasonable fitness
- Small group with a maximum of 10 people
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.