Half Day Bali Eco Walk
For a close view of the variety of natural splendour, hike with us on Bali! Lots of plants, trees and herbs will pass by as your guide and plant specialists points out the uniqueness of Balinese flora. You’ll feel refreshed after a walk through nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only)
- Joined Eco Walk with English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud and customers from any harbour on the island
- Tips and gratuities
- Our popular walking tours on Bali offer what is for most of our customers exactly what they are looking for; an up and close encounter with the various and somewhat unique flora of its heartlands. We operate this tour within the concept of being sustainable friendly and eco-conscious for maintaining such tours to continue in the future.
A private transfer from your southern Bali or Ubud Hotel will bring you to the starting point where you will meet your fellow walkers. Bayad Village is a small town near Ubud and is considered to be the best point to start off. The actual walking time will be approximately two hours as we include various stops to admire the beauty and allow your guide to tell more about the various plants and trees: few of these plants are said to have healing powers. After enjoying a hot coffee, tea and refreshments, the light hike will bring us to a local spice and herb garden. Produces harvested on these lands have medicinal purposes and have been natural solutions for ailments and first-aid emergencies.
We continue following a carefully-chosen path down towards a cave which will lead to an underground labyrinth of paths and tracks that will lead to our final destination – a local lunch address that serves excellent traditional Indonesian food. This much-needed meal after a nice walk to discover Bali’s abundance in natural marvels will end this half day. From the restaurant, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated only on joined basis with English speaking guide.
- We highly recommend bringing an extra set of dry clothes with you, a sun cream with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap.
- The actual walking is approximately 2 hours and no training or experience is required.
- We highly allow customer bringing good, comfortable walking shoes with them.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.