Gunung Kawi ancient temple, Tampak Siring & Ubud tours
Enjoy your full day private escorted tours to the most magnificent places such as: ancient temples, rice terraced fields & Ubud Monkey forest including learn and see how the local people live their daily life in the village.
See the 11th-century shrines at Gunung Kawi, and experience a holy blessing in “Tirta Empul” the holly spring temple.
Enjoy lunch at a panoramic restaurant before trekking into the heart of a lush rice paddy.
Taste Bali’s renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, then snap shoot the long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private & full air conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking tour driver as guide
- Entrance ticket to Gunung Kawi Temple
- Entrance ticket to Tirta Empul Temple
- Sarong rental for visiting temples
- Toll road & car parking fees
- Entrance to Coffee Luwak Garden
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea tasters at Coffee Garden
- Bottled mineral water for every passenger
- Driver’s meal
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Ubud Monkey forest
- Locker & Shower rental fee at Tirta Empul
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
You will be pickup by private car at your hotels at
Ubud : 09.00am | Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar : 08.30am | Nusadua, JImbaran, and Uluwatu : 08.00am
This full day tour package is made for those who would like to explore the center of Bali, Ubud, Bali ancient temples, see how the local people live their daily life and make their creative masterpiece goods and see the real nature.
Also, you are invited to have a holy blessing at the holy spring temple for purification and soul cleansing.
Discover and see with closer look how the people in Ubud Gianyar Bali in their daily duty to make their own masterpiece on creating arts, bu visiting the incredible white house of silver house, traditional canvas painters, house of wood sculpture organization, and see the process of making batik clothes.
Visit Gunung Kawi at 10:30am.
This is an 11th century temple and funerary complex that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. It comprises 10 rock-cut Candi (shrines) that are carved into some 7 meters high (23 feet) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Visit the Holy Spring Temple (Tirta Empul in Tampak Siring village).
Here you can participate a holy purification blessing by plunging & swimming in the public holly water pool. (Do not forget to bring your extra clothes)
You will be provided with a Sarong to enter the temple to do the blessing.
Lunch will be served at local panoramic view restaurant.
Amazing Tegal Lalang rice paddy terraces is our next stop.
You will have a short trek to the middle of rice paddy fields surrounded by the green countryside.
After your short trek you will visit green coffee and spices garden.
See and learn the traditional processes of making coffee.
Complimentary coffee & tea tasters are served as a warm welcome to the garden.
Visit Ubud monkey forest to see long tailed macaques in the green jungle before arriving back at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel or villas:Ubud center: 09.00am | Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar : 08.30am | Nusadua, JImbaran, and Uluwatu : 08.00am
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.