Gateway To Heaven Bali Tour
Gateway to Heaven Lempuyang Temple Tour , Visiting the Amazing Heaven Gate of Lempuyang Temple with background panorama of the Mount Agung .Tirta Gangga water palace with the beauty of the fish pool and it's beautiful scenery . Indonesian lunch buffet with views of Mount Agung and a very beautiful stretch of rice fields . Also visit the spectacular Cepung waterfall which will make your holiday even more memorable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver / Guide
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Entry/Admission - Gates of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gates of Heaven, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang Lempuyang Temple, Karangasem Indonesia
First , Gate of Heaven Lempuyang Temple Tour will begin to visit Lempuyang Temple, also known as the heaven gate Temple. is one of the most sacred temples in Bali where the main temple is located at the top of the peak of Mount Lempuyang. Lempuyang Temple is very favorite to be visited by tourists from all over the world. Tourists who arrive from 5 am to 7 pm have been filled with tourist visits. Enjoy the sunrise or sunset with views of the lempuyang gate and also amazing background of mount Agung.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Secondly we will visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace, was built by a king from Karangasem Regency in 1946. Tirta gangga comes from the word tirta which means holy water and Ganges which means a holy river in India. This place was used by the king as a bathing place. The palace is very cool because it is located at the foot of Mount Agung and also very beautiful with a view of the pond fountain and also beautiful statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Third place we will visit Tukad cepung waterfall, is a hidden waterfall tourist attraction located in Bangli Regency. This waterfall is located between 2 natural steep cliffs with a height of approximately 15 meters. tukad cepung is very favorite to visit and is a good spot for those who like Instagram. The waterfall surrounded by tropical trees and the radiant rays of the sun makes this place even more beautiful.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offeredYour accommodation, port, or airportDeparture TimeNusa Dua/Jimbaran 09:00 amKuta, Legian,Seminyak 09:00 amSanur 09:00 amUbud 09:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.