Gateway To Heaven : Lempuyang Gates with Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang Temple with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Tukad Cepung Waterfall, which has its own uniqueness that looks like water that falls from the sky because the sunlight coming from above the waterfall illuminates the water.
• Take the perfect photos of Bali's top sights
• Travel comfortably and efficiently by private vehicle
• Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
• Discover a side of Bali that many visitors miss on this East Coast tour
• See the Lempuyang Temple, Tukad Cepung waterfall, and much more
• A local lunch is included as part of the tour
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off.
- Comfortable air-conditioned car with English speaking guide/driver.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is a Balinese Hindu temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of pura surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Continue trip to Tukad Cepung Waterfall which still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The sunlight falls on the glistening waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Availability free pick up zone and drop off : Kuta ,Legian ,Uluwatu ,Jimbaran ,Nusa Dua ,Sanur ,Benoa, Sawangan, Kampial, Pecatu, Balangan, Uluwatu, Kedonganan, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Batubelig, Canggu, Petitenget, Denpasar ,Ubud, Sukawati, Ida Bagus Mantra and Gianyar regency.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.