Gates to Heaven - Lempuyang Tour
Start the day at Lempuyang Temple, Visit the Royal Water Palace and finish the tour at Goa Lawah Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wet Towels
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Located in East Bali, within the mount Lempuyang this temple is not only one of the most difficult to get to, it is also one of the most sacred temples in Bali. Sitting at 1,175 meters above the sea level you get a spectular view of Mount Agung through the gates of the temple, giving it the name Gates to Heaven.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is located in the village Ababi, in eastern Bali. Known as the former royal water palace, this was the favorite retreat for the royal family. The palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures pouring water into the bathing pools, along with tropical gardens, fish pools, and fountains.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Also known as the Bali Bat Temple, a complex built around a cave opening which inhabits hundreds of bats. Built in the 11th century by one of the early priests who established Hinduism in Bali, making it one of the most important temples on the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location including Ubud Area, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.