Gate of Heaven Lempuyang Temple and East Bali Tours
Venture to Bali's eastern region to uncover to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights on a private 10-hour tour, where you’ll snap photos and experience the beauty of Bali.
• 10-hour a private tour of Bali's most iconic and photogenic attractions
• See the Hall of Justice at Kerta Gosa
• Admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave of Goa Lawah
• Marvel at the former royal water palace of Tirta Gangga
• Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a local restaurant
• Capture the images of a lifetime in front of Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
• Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Bali hotels
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with Private full AC transport, English Speaking Driver ( Cum Guide )
- 1x Lunch
- Mineral water, Government tax, Local taxes, 21% government tax and service
- All entrance fees & ticket at all schedule stop, What Bring?Modest cloth,Hat,Camera,Money,Sun scream
- Entry/Admission - Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Wisata Kertha Gosa, Jalan Surapati and Jalan Puputan, Klungkung Indonesia
Here we visit Kerta Gosa's Hall of Justice and be amazed by the beautiful and historic paintings along its walls
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Here we visit Goa Lawah Temple and admire thousands of bat bodies packed tightly along the cave's upper surface. Witness the many shrines at its entrance, erected to protect the cave from evil spirits.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Here we visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
After visiting the water palace, will stop for lunch in a local restaurant to taste some authentic food from Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Here we visit Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple, and along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains.
Take a fascinating picture between Gate facing majestic Mount Agung just like a Gate of Heaven before you are conveniently returned to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area and Bali Cruise Port in Benoa.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bay Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.