Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
Enjoy panoramic island views as you explore the park on foot or by Segway. Indulge in Indonesian heritage cuisine, immerse yourself in a land steeped in mythology, or plan your next big event in one of GWK’s epic venues. Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue depicts Wisnu riding Garuda. In Hindu mythology, Lord Wisnu is seen as the protector of the Universe, while his trusted companion, the mighty eagle-like Garuda represents loyalty and selfless devotion. Kencana means gold, and both are adorned in crowns of gold mosaic. The Garuda is also the national emblem of Indonesia and represents freedom. Designed by renowned Balinese artist Nyoman Nuarta, the statue is made of copper and brass and features 754 modules with 25 steel segments weighing in at a hefty 900 tons, with a steel weight of 1300 tons. The statue and pedestal is 120.9 meters high with a width of 64 meters thanks to Garuda’s wingspan.
per adult from
2 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Standard Admission Ticket
- Reguler Cultural Performance at Amphitheatre (based on schedule)
- Garuda Cilik animation movie at Garuda Cinema (based on schedule)
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
What's excluded :
- Visit: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Garuda Wisnu Kencana, The Icon of Civilization Rising from the rugged hills of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the magnificent Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue stands watch over the island. The towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark and depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda. The Garuda is the national emblem of Indonesia, an enduring symbol of freedom from oppression. Soaring to a height of over 120 meters, this is one of the tallest monumental statues in the world, higher than both the Statue of Liberty and Christ the Redeemer. The statue makes a stunning central feature of GWK, a fascinating 60-hectare cultural park that draws visitors from around the globe and provides a tantalizing glimpse into Bali’s fascinating heritage through intriguing cultural performances, legendary folklore tales, immense sculptures, and dramatic cinematic presentation.
Departure Point :Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Departure Time :7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- - The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 1. Your body temperature not more than 37,5 degree celcius for enter destination in Indonesia 2. Wash hands needs when will start and after finished before go from the destination. 3.Your luggage will be checked by the security in destinations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.