Fun Dive Package from Lembongan
A 2 dives package is a perfect way to enjoy diving in Nusa Lembongan for all certified divers. This excursion let you explore two sites between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. These islands are famous with beautiful and diverse marine lives. Manta Rays and Mola-Mola are often seen in the area.
Having experiences to dive for years, our dive masters know where the right spots to dive for all levels and where are the places with beautiful corals and fishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer in Lembongan
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Underwater Camera
Enjoy 2 dives to Nusa Lembongan and or Nusa Penida! You will be picked up from your hotel in Lembongan area at the given time. Then a short brief will be given before the diving activity. All diving equipments are provided.
The spots will be decided by the dive master, but they are all beautiful. Manta bay is an often spot during this activity. This is where we often see the majestic manta rays!
Lunch and water will be provided on the boat. And drop back to the hotel will also be provided for free.
• Penida Island, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Point :Lembongan Dive Center, Jl. Jungut Batu, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Nusa Lembongan, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travellers from their hotels in Lembongan area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.