Fun Dive Day Trip From Bali to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
A 2 dives package is a perfect way to enjoy diving in Nusa Lembongan for all certified divers staying in Bali. This excursion let you explore two sites between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. These islands are famous with beautiful and diverse marine lives. Manta Rays and Mola-Mola are often seen in the area.
Having experiences to dive for years, our dive masters know where the right spots to dive for all levels and where are the places with beautiful corals and fishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer in Certain Areas
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Fast Boat Transfer Sanur-Lembongan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Underwater Camera
- Government Tax
Enjoy 2 dives to Nusa Lembongan and or Nusa Penida! You will be picked up from your hotel at the given time. A 30-45 minutes fast boat ride will be taken from Sanur to Lembongan. A car will then bring you to our place.
A short brief will be given before the diving activity. All diving equipments are provided.
The spots will be decided by the dive master, but they are all beautiful. Manta bay is an often spot during this activity. This is where we often see the majestic manta rays!
Lunch and water will be provided on the boat.
Once you're back in our place, a car will take you to the port and you will again take fast boat ride to Sanur. Our driver will be waiting in Sanur port to take you back to your hotel.
• Penida Island, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Point :Lembongan Dive Center, Jl. Jungut Batu, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Nusa Lembongan, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from travellers hotels in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Center, Canggu (Canggu Station), Central Denpasar, Sanur and Central Ubud.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.