Fullday Trunyan the Ancient - Kehen Temple - Penglipuran Village Tour
See the scenic landscape of Trunyan Village in a private tour. Discover Kedisan Village, Kehen Temple, and Penglipuran Village. Calm your mind while enjoy lunch with volcano view. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat to Trunyan from Batur
- Guide to the Trunyan village
- Buffet Lunch at Kintamani Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Trunyan Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Kehen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Panglipuran Temple
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Driver / guide tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trunyan Cemetery, Jalan Raya Truyan Kintamani, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Start your day with private pick up by private full air conditioned vehicle in your South Bali hotel. Visit Trunyan village, a Balinese village (banjar) located on the eastern shore of Lake Batur. To reach this village you will ride a boat to reach this place. The Trunyanese are often referred to as Bali Aga (mountain Balinese), which refers to a conservative, pre-Hindu way of life with ancient, neolithic customs and a very definite avoidance of outside influences. The uniqueness of Trunyan is where villagers sail their dead in canoes to rot in the open air, is an isolated place. Shielded by steep and jungled slopes, it rests on the shores of a vast highland crater lake, a short boat ride from its parent village. You can also visit Kedisan village, under the shadow of the magnificent active volcano Mount Batur.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Then, see the magnificent views of the 13sqkm Batur caldera lake serves as the main attraction, surrounded by the captivating Mount Batur range while enjoy your lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani. A visit to Kintamani Volcano is a rare opportunity to experience one of Bali’s last remaining active volcanos up close.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kehen Temple, Jl. Raya Bangli North part of Bangli City, Kintamani 80513 Indonesia
Next, you will visit Kehen Temple, an ancient Hindu temple complex boasting unique architectural features. The temple courtyard is reachable from ground level up a flight of 38 stairs, with carved sandstone mythical animal and Balinese folklore figure statues around the staircases and the central vestibule.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panglipuran Temple, Jl. Raya Panglipuran, Bangli Indonesia
Following to visit Penglipuran Traditional Village, a traditional village which has their own character. Beauty of the village and the surrounding act that Penglipuran village is untouchable village by the modernization era. Supported by the fresh air by the height 700 meter above the sea level, give the comfortable for the villager and visitors.
Your tour is finished when your driver take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali Hotel such as Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud AreaPorts
- port of benoa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.