Full Day Tours Waterfall, Jatiluwih , Coffee Plantations and Natural Hot Spring
A great opportunity to explore the less commercial sites of Bali and getting away from all tourist crowds with in a fully air conditioned vehicles. With over 25 years of experience in exploring the island magical beauty, I am proud to share and show you the best of Bali for your Bali vacation. I'd love to serve you with great tours, sightseeing and activities for your memorable visit to our island of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Nungnung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Belulang Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
Hindu temple built in the lake and this natural lake is also a source of irrigation for the local rice paddies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
It consist over 15 hectares of nutmeg forest where it is a home of few hundreds macaque Monkey.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
Fantastic waterfall up in the mountain village of Nungnung, following 500 steps down into lush river gorge. You can have a beautiful swim here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation, Tabanan Bali, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
An opportunity to see traditional coffee processing and being introduced with different varieties of coffee plantations that grows in this local farms. You will also having the opportunity to taste some special coffee and tea with incredible scenery of rice terraces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
It is one of UNESCO World Cultural heritage, a magnificent rice terraces where we can have a beautiful walk and also learning about the traditional rice farming with its unique Subak Irrigation system.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belulang Hot Spring, Penebel, North Tabanan, Tabanan Indonesia
Natural hot spring surrounded by rice paddies where we can enjoy a lovely swim or just dipping into this warm pool that is fed by natural hot spring .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel lobby In the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa DuaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.