Full Day Tour: Instagram Tour Bali
Bali is one of the most magnificent locations in the world, that’s why so many people visit this unique
island just to take some amazing photos. If you’re also thinking of visiting Bali to capture some
instagramable shots, you can join this tour. This exciting adventure will take you to some of the most
iconic attractions on the island so you can have that postcard-worthy picture you've always dreamed of.
You could get best spot in Gate of Heaven ( Lempuyang Temple), feel like walking on water at Tirta
Gangga Water Palace, or exploring hidden waterfall in Tukad Cepung!
Our tour is exclusive tour which is all included on the package so you just need to enjoy the day.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is one of the oldest and most sacred temples in Bali. It is Located on the
slope of Mount Lempuyang that offers spectacular views of the surrounding area. The temple is
most popular for the Gate of Heaven, a stunning split gate in Balinese architecture that represents
the boundary between the outer part of temple and the middle part of temple. Visitors from
around the world flock to this attraction to take stunning photos between the monuments with the
majestic Mount Agung in the background.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from
Karangasem, near Abang. It is noted for its water palace, owned by Karangasem Royal. The
beautiful water gardens feature 1.2 hectares of pools, ponds, and fountains surrounded by well-
kept lawns. Make sure not to miss out on capturing epic pictures as you hop from one stepping
stone to another.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall has mesmerized everyone who has managed to spot it. Well-guarded by
the cliffs, this waterfall is difficult to locate for the first time visitor. A few hundred stairs down
the cliff is worth the effort once you arrive at the destination. The circular cliffs give you the
feeling of being in a cave, while the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, it gives you
the most enchanting view. Prepare your wet shoes to discover this water fall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guest from hotel in Ubud area, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa dua
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum booking is 2 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.