Full Day Tegalalang & Ubud Tour
Turlar Turk rehberler esliginde yapilmaktadir. Rehberiniz size tanitimini yaptiktan sonra kendi planinizi olusturabilir ve turu rehberinizle birlikte yonetebilirsiniz.
per adult from
15 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Kisisel harcamalariniz tarafiniza aittir.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Our journey starts with visiting Batuan Village Temple it most notable landmark is the village temple, known as Pura Puseh, an ancient structure dated to the 11th century, embellished with intricate stone carvings & also has an inscription that testifies to the date of founding of Batuan in 1022 AD; Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali, featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Then up to Kintamani for fabulous views of the volcano and Lake Batur while enjoying lunch at local restaurant; then shopping Balinese gift at Ubud Traditional market, back to hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
bali adasi icerisinde konaklayan butun misafirlerimizi bulunduklari yerden alma hizmeti veriyoruzAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.