Full Day Southern Bali with Adventure Parasailing
Full day tour with amazing trip to Tanjung Benoa beach. Here you will enjoy one round Parasailing Adventure which is approximately 6 minutes flying in the air, you will see how wonderful Tanjung Benoa from the air. This will done by two/three people each time of flying with starting up from the boat. There are some others activities to option such us Water Ski or Wake Boarding, Scuba Diving, Sea Walking, Glass Bottom Boat, Donut Boat, Fly Fish, Banana Boat, and Jet Ski that you could play at your own personal extra cost.
Next, visit Padang-Padang beach, it is a famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and sand white color contrasts with the black rocks and blue sea exotic. Continue to Uluwatu Cliff Temple, a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. Then explore Jimbaran Bay, this place is very famous for it’s seafood dinner while enjoying the sunset and scenery with live group music by local singer offered international song.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Denpasar, or Nusa Dua area.
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Ticket for Parasailing adventure
- Local tax
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Benoa Beach
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Lunch, Dinner, Food and drinks (available on personal purchase)
- Gratuities for driver
- Personal expenses
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10.00 - Depart from hotel.
11.00 – Estimated arrived Tanjung Benoa Beach for joining on Adventure Parasailing (1 round). If you want to do other water sport game available with extra personal charge (1 hour).
Enjoy one round Parasailing Adventure which is approximately 6 minutes flying in the air, you will see how wonderful Tanjung Benoa from the air. This will done by two/three people each time of flying with starting up from the boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
13.30 – Visit Padang-Padang Beach (1,5 hours)
A famous surf point in Bali with the great waves and sand white color contrasts with the black rocks and blue sea exotic. A bright blue sky and white clouds are forming harmonization beautiful of scenery. Not long ago, actress Julia Roberts is also shooting at the beach for his new movie Eat, Pray and Love that has been released in 2010.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
15.30 – Visit Uluwatu Cliff Temple (1 hour)
A Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
17.30 - Visit Jimbaran Bay, if you want have dinner, our driver will take you to one of the cafe along the beach, with special BBQ seafood.(1,5 hours).
This place is very famous for it’s seafood dinner while enjoying the sunset and scenery with live group music by local singer offered international song and the sing title could be request.
19.00 - Transfer back to hotel
*) The above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the hotel pickup.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Departure Time: 09.30-10.00
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.