Full-Day Rice Terrace and Hidden Cave Waterfall Tour Bali
Take your best post high on the Gate Away of heavan with overlooking Mount Agung volcano view. Then continued the tour to visit one of the best water palace in Bali that present the beuty of architecture surroundings by hundreds small sculptures which Called Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
Next we will drive to Lereng Agung restaurant to enjoy Indonesian buffet lunch. Next visit tukad cepung waterfall. It still remind as the best virgin waterfall which is located inside of cave. The waterfall can be viewed once you walk down the stairs and in to the cliff. While the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives as the most fascinating view
The trip to be continued to visit coffee plantations. Continue to visit Tegalalang rice terrace. It is Bali traditional irigations system called subak, here you will walk in to the rice paddie field. At the end you will try to Ubud jungle swing it’s the most popular Instagram tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch with overlooking the magical Mount Agung view
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free taste many types of coffees and teas in coffee plantations.
- Bottled water - 2 botlled water/person
- Sarong at the temple
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets to lempuyang temple
- Tickets to Tirta Gangga Water palace
- Tickets to Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Tickets to Coffee Plantations.
- Tickets to Rice Terrace and Jungle Swing
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang temple located in the slove of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem Regency. It offers you beautiful landscape of Lemuyang main gates with overlook to Mount Agung volcano. Most of the poeple who come to this temple expected to take some pictures for memory while vacation in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
On the way back from this temple will stop at Tirta Gangga water Palace. This is one of the most beautiful and serene palace in Bali. It’s a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden, beautiful statues and stone carvings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
The trip will continue to explore tukad cepung waterfall. It still remind as the best virgin waterfall which is located inside of cave. The waterfall can be viewed once you walk down the stairs and in to the cliff. While the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives as the most fascinating view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Optional trip we will take you to visit Coffee plantations (Luwak Of Coffee). Luwak coffee is a civet palm cat coffee is the world’s most expensive coffee and famous among the tourists who are being on vacation in bali. It’s because of the uncommon metode for coffee production trough civet droppings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Then your driver will take you to Tegalalang rice terrace. It is Bali traditional irigations system called subak, here you will walk in to the rice paddie field. At the end you will try to Ubud jungle swing it’s the most popular Instagram tour overlooking of rice paddi view above 100 meters high from the Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Penataran Lempuyang, Bunutan, Abang, Seraya Bar., Kec. Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.