Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
With just one day to take in the highlights of Ubud, this private full-day tour will ensure you don’t miss anything. Visit the handicrafts villages of Celuk and Batuan; browse the Ubud Art Market; and visit sights including the Tegallalang Rice Terraces, the Royal Palace, the Monkey Forest and Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full-day tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Countryside Cycling Tour, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel at approximately 8:30-9am, depending on the location. From here you will drive to the first stop, to get a taste for Balinese culture with a Barong and Keris dance.
The dance tells the story of the battle between Barong and Rangda (good and bad). After the show you will proceed to Celuk Village, a traditional village known for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts. After a short stay here, you will continue to Ubud Batuan Village, which is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts.
Stop at Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall, located in kemenuh, before enjoying a local lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will visit the stunning Tegallalang Rice Terrace, which is the most scenic rice terrace in Bali. Then, get close to wildlife at the Ubud Monkey Forest.
Pay a visit to the Royal Palace, were you can marvel at the beautiful traditional architecture and learn about the history. Finish the tour with some shopping at the Ubud art Market before being taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.