Full-Day Private Trip in Bali Countryside
We offer a private tour with English spoken guide. Our trip mostly go to countryside area, which is less tourist. Guests can see how the local living and how different Bali landscape with blessing from God. They will be able to see why Bali called as a paradise. During our journey, guests can be able to see lots of farm, local people, traditional houses, traditional job, local market, and the beauty of Bali life.
We also can see a secluded waterfall, Bunyan Lake, and Tamblingan Lake. On our way to Wanagiri, we can see the scenic drive full of monkeys begging for peanuts from the car passing by.
We are make sure to make our guest happy and comfortable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Yeh Ho Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
Before heading to Jatiluwih, we will drive pass Balinese Local Village, Farm Plantation such as; chili, rice, flowers, tomato, watermelon, etc. You'll get to explore of one the largest Rice Terraces in Bali, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. We gonna do one hour hiking in this area. We will be able to see what local do for living.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yeh Ho Waterfalls, Jl. Gunungsari Umakayu, Jatiluwih 82152 Indonesia
After Jatiluwih, we will stop to get soaks in Yeh Ho Waterfall. A secluded waterfall which mostly no one there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
We are heading to Wanagiri Hidden Hill, on our way we will stop to try Local coffee and some fruits street vendors. Enjoy the view!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
We gonna have quick stop to get iconic photo of Handara Gate. Beautiful gate with mountains as a background.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Explore the famous Lakeside Temple in Bali, Ulun Danu Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.