Full-Day Private Tour: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple with Tanah Lot Sunset
Enjoy a private full-day sightseeing tour of Bali to visit attractions such as the Royal Family Temple (Taman Ayun), Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, and Tanah Lot Temple to see the amazing sunset. You'll also have the chance to check out a coffee plantation and admire countryside views as you travel in the comfort of a private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, Jl. Raya Kuta no. 1A, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Visit a selection of Balinese temples on this 10-hour private tour that ends with a viewing of the sunset. With a private guide, you'll see Taman Ayun Temple, a royal family temple; Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, a water temple on Lake Bratan; and Tanah Lot Temple, which is known for its prime location on the rocky coast, perfect for watching the sunset. Hotel pickup and drop-off and entrance fees are included.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
After hotel pickup in the morning by your private guide, your day trip starts with the drive to your first temple, Taman Ayun. Translating to 'beautiful garden,' Taman Ayun Temple was the royal family temple of the Mengwi Kingdom, built in the 1600s and surrounded by a moat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Next, enjoy the scenery during the 35-minute drive to Ulun Danu Pratan Temple, known for its setting on Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. A water temple, the complex plays a role in serving the surrounding outflow area; downstream, there are smaller water temples specific to each subak, Bali's UNESCO World Heritage–listed system of irrigation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Your last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, popular for its perch on a rocky outcrop that provides photo ops and one of Bali's best sunset vantage points. As you watch the sun go down over the ocean, you can ponder the significance of the temple—one of the seven sea temples along Bali's coastline—which is part of the island's mythology. Afterward, your tour ends with return to your hotel for drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from your Hotel and Villa
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.