Full-Day Private Tour: Swing and Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
Capture the photos of a lifetime and savor some of Ubud’s most beautiful vistas on this door-to-door private tour of the landscapes around Ubud. Swing over jungle or farmland on a 66-foot (20-meter) swing, admire the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and make like Indiana Jones at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Finally, enjoy a dip in Tegenungan Waterfall, then taste Indonesian tea and coffee at a working plantation.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua.
- Transport by fully air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour with only your party in a vehicle
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Ticket Swing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Countryside Cycling Tour, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Meet your driver at 8.30am at your Bali hotel and begin your experience to enjoy one of the famous Swing in Ubud village-Bali. Challenge yourself to have a swing with around 20 meters string swing to the jungle valley or rice terraces.
Continue to Tegalalang to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Bali’s most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering ‘subak’ system – the Balinese cooperative irrigation system – for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
Then, continue to the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, this very popular attraction in Bali where you could see more than 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu temples.
Next, visit Tegenungan Waterfall, this is now become one of the most visited waterfall in Bali, where you can cool off with a swim beneath the falls in the truly green Balinese atmosphere.
After lunch (own expense), discover Indonesia’s world famous Luwak Coffee at a local coffee plantation. Learn about the unusual method of producing the coffee, which involves the coffee berries being eaten and defecated by Asian palm civets, then collecting the part-digested beans from the forest floor. After sampling the other coffees and teas made at the plantation, perhaps opt to taste a Luwak coffee too (extra cost).
Finally, after an action-packed full-day itinerary, finish your tour with drop-off at your hotel (original pickup point).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8.30am - 9.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 2-years and under are free with accompanied an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.