Full-Day Fascinating East Bali Tour
On this full day tour you will visit Kerta Gosa also known as as Hall of Justice, a visit to the fisherman village Kusamba, Pura Goa Lawah known for its bat caves and after lunch a visit to Taman Tirta Gangga also known as the Water Palace and Tenganan Aga, a traditional Bali village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Includes air-conditioned car
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Share pickup and drop-off at hotels in Denpasar Center, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud areas only
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from other areas on Bali, other than mentioned in the inclusions. This include ports and harbors on Bali
- After pick up from your hotel, you are heading east to see the Kerta Gosa, or Hall of Justice, built in the 18th century in Klungkung. It is beautifully laid out within a moat and provides an exquisite example of the Klungkung style of painting and architecture which can be seen in their ceiling murals. Continue on to Kusamba, a fisherman village that also engages in salt making where you will also see colorful outrigger lined up along the black sand shores.
The coastal road with full view to Nusa Penida will lead us to Goa Lawah (Bat Cave). This cave, whose walls vibrate with thousands of bats, is considered holy and a temple and surrounding shrines protect the entrance. After lunch we go to Taman Tirta Gangga (Water Palace) whose swimming pools and ornamental ponds serve as a fascinating reminder of the Balinese rajah's old days.
Your last stop will be Tenganan Aga, an original Balinese village, a stronghold of ancient traditions. You can see the local women weave the famous "flaming" cloth, kamben geringsing, which supposedly has the power of immunize the wearer against evil.
Sit back and relax on your transfer back to hotel.
Departure Point :Your booked hotel in South Bali or Ubud only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private tours
- This tour is only suggested for guest staying in the South Bali and Ubud area
- Joined tours are only operated on Saturdays with English speaking guidance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.