Full Day Best of Bali Volcano Tour
The great tour is dedicated for your holiday in Bali, its great combination tour with a blend of cultural, beauty, Temple, its begin with show of Barong Keris Dance at Batubulan village with Indian Hindu Epic and tell about the fight between the God and Bad, next stop is enjoy the natural beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall with short stop from nice spot for your photo shoot, then drive uphill pass the village and country side and stop at Temen village to taste some local coffee with its beautiful spices garden surrounding, next stop at Kintamani to enjoy the marvelous view of Batur Volcano with Its amazing Batur Lake view, if you wish to enjoy the view while having lunch, we may stop at local restaurant, meals is on extra personal charge. Afterward drive down and stop at beautiful Holly Spring Temple of Sebatu where we can walk around the Temple with nice garden and feeds some holly fish. Next, enjoy the rice terraces view of Tegalalang. Finally, visit Ubud Arts Market & Ubud Palace.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, or Nusa Dua area.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Local tax
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks (available on personal purchase)
- Gratuities for driver
- Personal expenses
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop based on the tour itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Bale Kulkul Bali
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bale Kulkul Bali, Jalan Piakan No 18, Jalan Raya Pengembungan, Batubulan, Sukawati, Batubulan, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
08.00 - Depart from hotel.
09.30 – Enjoy Barong dance and Keris Dance at Batubulan village (1 hour)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
11.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall (short shot at nice point for photo shoot) (15 minutes)
12.00 – Visit Spices Garden at Temen village (30 minutes)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
13.00 – Enjoy The marvelous view of Batur volcano + Lake Batur from Kintamani village (1 hour)
If you want stop for lunch, our driver will find the restaurant for your lunch with extra personal charge.
14.30 – Visit Sebatu Holly Spring Temple (35 minutes)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
15.30 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces (15 minutes)
Explore the lush, natural beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
16.00 – Visit Ubud center with Ubud Arts Market & Ubud Palace (1 hour)
17.00 - Transfer back to hotel
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the hotel pickup.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.