full day Bedugul tour and tanah lot sunset
Pick up at morning arround 8 and we start to Taman ayun, After taman ayun we go to bedugul and Tanah Lot for sunset before we go back to hotel or pick up point. any entrace fee, lunch, parking and toll will paid by travelers. also we can go to traditional market and visiting others site that 1 way to bedugul or Tanah lot tample. Driver can provide free mineral water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way private transfer
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun temple - is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar. This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
Stop At: Bedugul, Bedugul, Baturiti, Bali
Bedugul - Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul was formerly known as Eka Karya Botanical Garden, is located at an altitude of 1250-1450 above sea level, with an area of 157.5 hectares.The average temperature in Kebun Raya Bali is 17° - 25° C during daytime and 10° - 15° C at nighttime, with the humidity of 70 - 90%. Because the weather is hard to predict, visitors are advised to always prepare warm clothes, umbrella or raincoat.
Stop At: Jatiluwih, Jatiluwih, Bali
Jatiluwih - Jatiluwih rice terraces pretty much cover the region of the namesake upland village in West Bali, most famous for its landscapes that are both dramatic and truly exotic. The site is one of the island’s must-see natural panoramas on par with Mount Batur and the caldera of Kintamani. The cool highlands and the breathtaking scenery of this village at the foot of Mount Batukaru makes for wonderful photo opportunities, and serves as a soothing retreat away from the island’s crowded.
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot temple - Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up could be hotel name or somewhere else, please allow 45 minutes - 60 minutes trip to location.
Departure Time :8am to 9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years for solo traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.