Full Day Batur Volcano and Besakih Temple Tour
All those attractions are major tourist attractions in Bali. Recommended to all first time traveler and ones who already visit Bali several times to enjoy culture and adventure.
In this tour we will visit Kehen Temple, experience Balinese traditional life in Penglipuran village, visit Besakih temple which is the largest temple in Bali, and see beautiful scenery of Mount Batur.
The tour itinerary above are just idea, we can customize it later.
Pickup will be at 9.00 am from any place you stay in.
We will do all the best to make your holiday very special in Bali.
Thank you for booking a tour with us.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- All entrance fee in any attractions
- Entry/Admission - Kehen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kehen Temple, Jl. Raya Bangli North part of Bangli City, Kintamani 80513 Indonesia
Kehen Temple is an ancient Hindu temple complex boasting unique architectural features. The temple courtyard is reachable from ground level up a flight of 38 stairs, with carved sandstone mythical animal and Balinese folklore figure statues around the staircases and the central vestibule. The temple’s walls are also ornate with Chinese porcelain plates, which are a tribute to the historical relations between the local Bali kingdom and China.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Penglipuran village is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. While most of its residents have embraced modernity, its individual compounds are well-kept to look traditional with visitors in mind, with manicured gardens lining its single linear stone-paved street that runs through the centre of the village toward the village temple, and age-old arched entrance gates and walls that conceal their houses within.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It is well-known for the beautiful natural scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih Temple, known as Bali’s ‘Mother Temple’ for over 1,000 years, sits 1,000 metres high on the southwestern slopes of Mount Agung. Besakih is an artistic and unique complex that comprises at least 86 temples which include the main Pura Penataran Agung (the Great Temple of State) and 18 others. Besakih is the biggest and holiest of the island's temples and is surrounded by breathtaking and scenic rice paddies, hills, mountains, streams, and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be from any place you stay in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua or any other area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.