Full Day Bali Private: Ubud Art Villages and Tanah Lot Sea Temple Tour
Bali Ubud Arts and Tanah Lot Sunset tour is an interesting full day Bali tours with entrance ticket included, browse at artisan villages where you able to visit at see how the talented artist works at their home galleries with finest arts value. This tour package will take you to Tohpati village, Celuk Village as the center of Gold & Silversmith, then Batuan Village as the home of Balinese painter community and Mas village as the center of Bali wood carver. This tour also will take you to enjoy the beautiful view of Tegenungan Waterfall. Next stop at Ubud Center where you able to browse at Ubud art market and enter The Ubud Palace area with beautiful ornaments, sometime you will see the group of artist on practicing music, dance and others arts & culture activities. Our last stop will be Tanah Lot Sea Temple & Batu Bolong Temple with beautiful Indian Ocean view and known for marvelous sunset. Please note that our already included all entrance at scheduled based on our tour itinerary.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, or Nusa Dua area.
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Local tax
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop based on the tour itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Tohpati Village
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Tour Package Service | Bali Magic Tour, Jl. Pulau Bungin Gg. IX No.52, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia
08.00 – Depart from hotel.
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
09.00 – Visit Tohpati village : The center of Batik and traditional hand weaving cloths (35 minutes)
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
10.00 – Visit Celuk village: The center of Gold and Silver Smith (30 minutes)
11.00 – Visit Batuan village : The home of Balinese Painter community (30 minutes)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
12.00 - Visit Tegenungan Waterfall with short stop at nice spot for photo shoot. (15 minutes)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
12.30 – Visiting Mas village : The center of Bali wooden sculpture (30 minutes)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
13.30 – Visit Ubud Center: Spend time to browse around Ubud Palace and Ubud Art market (2 hours)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple, if good weather sunset can see from here.
18.30 Transfer back to hotel
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point (hotel location).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.