Full Day : Tibumana Waterfall - Rice Terrace - Water Temple - Jungle Swing
Private tour with unique created to experience the most beautiful waterfall, Temple, Swing and the Rice terrace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Area
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Wifi on Board
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- All Entrance/admission fees (more Cheaper buy during Activity)
- Entry/admisson - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/admisson - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/admisson - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/admisson - Jungle Swing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
It is located very deep inside the lush green jungle along the beautiful slopes. Walk along the path passing some stairs down and pass a wooden bridge to see a beautiful waterfall. Do pack your swimsuit and extra clothes and take a refreshing swim in the waterfall and revive your senses. The water is no more than 6 feet deep, so diving is not an option. You can stand right underneath the waterfall and let the hydro pressure do wonders for your body pains and stress relief. The tranquillity is what draws people here, to idle for long hours of relaxation in solitude. It is one of those places where you want to come just to laze around to sit and marvel at nature’s beauty in isolation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
then stop at Tirta Empul is a beautiful temple located in Gianyar Bali that offers outstanding beauty along with its Holy water Temple one of the State Temple its popular for the local for purifications ritual. is also open for the public. It is believed that if you soak and bath with the water, God will grant your wishes. No wonder there are so many local and foreign tourists who soak in the water of Tirta Empul temple every day. If you do not want to soak, it is not a big deal because you can just enjoy the view.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Alam Sari Agrotourism, Banjar Kebon, Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
We continue our trip to Indonesia's world-famous civet coffee plantation or well-known as Luwak Coffee. There, the process of making the civet coffee will be explained. You can also enjoy a sampling of different teas and coffees for free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
After that we will take you to one of the most iconic attractions here, the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. These steeply terraced rice fields curve down into the bottom of the valley and are built to enable rice farming on the steep land. They also still use the traditional Balinese irrigation system of Subak.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Terrace River Pool Swing, Jl. Raya Ceking Tegalalang, Ubud 80651 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Swing, which hangs between two palm trees. It overlooks a picturesque landscape of stepped, rice-paddy terraces and unsurprisingly it’s a tourist hotspots. So let experience the swing at the edge of paradise
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Women during period prohibited to enter the temple.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.