Full-Day : Monkey Forest - Rice Terrace - Waterfall - Temple - FREE Wi-Fi
This is one of the most popular Bali Day Tour packages in Bali Island. We will take you to a Full Day Journey to visit tourist destinations and other interesting places in Ubud Village. This part of the island has long been known as its cultural capital and you will find colorful art galleries, engaging museums, and dainty temples all over the area.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour with English speaking driver (who will accompany you all day)
- All parking fee
- Balinese Sarong to site Temple
- Entry/admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/admission - Alam Sari Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (availabe to purchase)
- Optional expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Our driver will pick you up at your accommodation’s lobby at 08.30 and we'll start our journey with a visit to Batuan Temple. It is a local Hindu temple located in Batuan Village. Batuan. It is a local Hindu temple located in Batuan Village. Batuan temple is well-known for its traditional Balinese arts and paintings. The site also features a grand complex of shrines laid out within its 0.65 Ha area.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Next stop is Tegenungan Waterfall which is one of the island’s few waterfalls not located in the highlands or mountains. You can pose for photos or even take a dip in the clean, freshwater pool constantly supplied by the gushing fall.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
After that we will take you to one of the most iconic attractions here, the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. These steeply terraced rice fields curve down into the bottom of the valley and are built to enable rice farming on the steep land. They also still use the traditional Balinese irrigation system of Subak.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Alam Sari Agrotourism, Banjar Kebon, Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
We continue our trip to Indonesia's world-famous civet coffee plantation or well-known as Luwak Coffee. There, the process of making the civet coffee will be explained. You can also enjoy a sampling of different teas and coffees for free.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Our last stop for the day is Ubud Monkey Forest. Besides watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas, the site offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest. The beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss also feature throughout the forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel in the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa dua.Ports
- Port of Benua
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.