From Bali: Snorkelling with Manta Rays with Island Tour or Mangrove Kayaking
This snorkeling trip is perfect for solo traveler, couple, group, or family as it allows non-swimmer to snorkel as well. Life vest will be provided, and our guides will be watching all guests during this trip. Safety is our first priority!
Manta bay is known for its famous Manta Rays. As the location is rich with plankton, Manta Rays are often seen (NOT ALWAYS) in this area and travellers can swim with them if the water allows. Apart from Manta Rays, the marine life in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida are also beautiful and rich in colours. Dolphins and Sea Turtles are often seen during the trip too!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Indonesian Buffet Lunch with Sliced Fruits and Juices
- Hotel Transfer
- Boat Transfer
- Welcome Drink and Snacks
- Use of towels and lockers
- Kayaking in the mangrove or Lembongan Island Tour
What's excluded :
- Underwater Camera
You will get picked up from the hotels by our drivers, then will be directed to the boat transfer to Nusa Lembongan.
Enjoy a snorkeling trip to three spots in Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and/or Nusa Ceningan. The spots will be between Manta Bay, Crystal bay, Gamat Bay, Toyapakeh, Mangrove Point, Sental Point, etc.
A welcome drink and snack will be given upon arrival. Snorkel gear, towels and lockers are also provided. Lunch will be served as Indonesian food buffet. And to highlight your trip even more, enjoy kayaking through mangrove forest or island tour visiting Panorama point, Devil's Tears and Dream Beach after lunch!
• Mangrove Forest Nusa Lembongan, Jl. Jungutbatu, 80225 Indonesia
• Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
Departure Point :D'Camel Fast Ferry landing pier, Jl. Sanur Beach Street Walk, Sanur Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels/villas/apartments/houses in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Canggu, and Central Ubud.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.