From Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida (Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Tree House)
This tour is perfect for travellers who want to see the east side of Nusa Penida. It's designed to go to famous places in the east of Penida Island. The boat will leave from a Jetty in Denpasar so a chance you will get wet will be small.
This tour will start with complimentary pick up from your hotel, then you will get dropped off at the harbour. A welcome drink of coffee/tea will be given upon arrival. Then you will board the boat to Nusa Penida. The trip takes about 45 minutes. And our driver will be waiting at the harbour in Nusa Penida.
You will visit Atuh Beach, Diamond Beach, Tree House and Giri Putri Cave Temple. Lunch will be at a restaurant in between sight seeing. Then you will get dropped off back to the harbour. Another 45 minutes boat ride and your driver will drop you to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Transfer
- Return Boat Transfer
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Government Tax
- Bottled water - Please bring your own water or money to buy some
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Diamond beach is known for its beautiful and clear water. It's definitely a spot to be for your Instagram!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Look around the beautiful beach with white sands and cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giri Putri Cave, Suana 80771 Indonesia
This temple is often visited by Balinese to do religious ceremony. So if they do have ceremonies, you can witness the beauty of Bali cultures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :JETTY KODANG PEMELISAN DENPASAR, Jl. Pemelisan 1, Sesetan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from their hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Central Denpasar, Sanur and Central Ubud.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring your own face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.