Extreme Adventure Bali - Jungle ATV, River Rafting and Sacred Monkey Forest
This one is our extreme adventure tour, combining our Jungle ATV Adventure and the Ayung River Rafting tours in one.
Traditional Balinese food is provided after the ATV adventure and the river rafting as you'll probably be hungry after each adventure. We include a stop at a coffee plantation and your choice of a traditional experience: wood carving or gold/silver smith, where you get to see how the locals make world renowned wood art and jewelry. Then we'll head to the Sacred Monkey Forest where you get to see its playful inhabitants while walking through the forest, temples and bridges within.
2% of each tour goes towards an environmental action initiative to help create positive environmental change and a more sustainable Earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Balinese Food - Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Bali
- Entry/Admission - Jungle Bali Atv Br. Senganan Kawan Penebel Tabanan
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee plantation. Try a complimentary assortment of coffees and teas and purchase any you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
River Rafting down the Ayung with traditional buffet after.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jungle Bali Atv Br. Senganan Kawan Penebel Tabanan, Senganan, Kawan, Penebel, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
You'll be off-roading in the jungle, riding along rice paddies, splashing through rivers, and tackling tricky off-road sections for a truly immersive Bali jungle experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up times by area: - Ubud: 9:00am;- Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar: 8:30am;- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Uluwatu: 8:00amPlease ensure you send us your hotel name and address in the notes when booking!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.