Exploring Mangrove by Stand Up Paddle
Nusa Lembongan is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. Quickly becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include surfing, diving and snorkeling. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Surf Board & Paddle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Additional Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
The unique landmarks of Lembongan
Discover of the mangrove forest by traditional boat
Snorkel and explore the wildlife of the mangrove forest
One of the favorite things to do on Nusa Lembongan. On the north coast of Nusa Lembongan there is a mangrove forest, which you can explore by stand up Padle .Imersing your time by sitting and and padlling the board to the mangrove trees and on the calm clear seawater.
The snorkeling and diving off the Nusa lembongan & Nusa penida are well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan & nusa penida is a must activity for all the family.More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Reservation name at the hotel : Room Number : Whatss app/phone number : Total pax :Nationality :Additional Info : Hotel Pick Up : 07.30 – 08.00 duration : 08 Hours ( approx..) Return to original departure point or based on request.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.