explore rice paddies and water fall in Bali
i would love to share and take all the guest to join my unique tour while they are in Bali.
at first we will visit the coffee plantation to see how we grow and produce the coffee, after that we will proceed our trip to explore the local rice paddies and may be meet with some farmer.
the next we will visit water fall where you could swim and see the beauty nature of Bali
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
we will see the coffee plantation in Bali and you could you how we make the coffee.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all the guest from their hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.