Explore Bali Tour - Cycling, Cooking & Culture
A full-day away for exciting activities. Start the day with a fresh and cool morning cycling through the village, began the downhill cycling tour. Pass through craft-men at work, flowing stream and beautiful landscape along the way. Ended up at beautiful Gulingan village, take a relax in the traditional pavilion. Then learn the art of Balinese cooking demonstration in the traditional kitchen. Starting from ingredient preparation, then cooking of delicious meals. After lunch, finished the day by visiting one of Bali's fascinating traditional house compound. Continue the trip to the Royal Temple of Mengwi, Pura Taman Ayun. Then visiting the sacred monkey forest a cluster of towering trees which is home of hundreds of monkey. The last stop will be at Tanah Lot, the famous in Bali as a sunset temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- A/C transportation + driver
- Light lunch at Gulingan Village
- English speaking licensed guide service
- Goods and service tax
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Guide tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
The cool morning is ideal to begin your "downhill cycling tour'.
Drive to the North-West of Bali to the village and on route you will enjoy views of countryside, then drive about 10 minutes from the main road to where your bicycles and helmets will be waiting.
A relaxed, good, fun cycling descent through local craftsman at work, a landscape with lush and fertile vegetation. This amazing tropical island is still rich with distinctive customs and culture.
The smiling faces of the Balinese await your arrival, an invitation to their traditional compound and temple. Fabulous refreshment stop! Continue cycling among fields of local fruits and vegetables. Higher altitude offer scenic views of the beautiful mountains and terraced rice fields. Support vehicles follows behind. Finish at Gulingan Village to enjoy your delicious Balinese snack, sit back and experience this wonderful tropical Bali.
Rural charm of Bali with the Balinese cooking demonstration. Escape to the heart of the Balinese countryside - explore beautiful rice fields and enjoy the tranquility of Gulingan Village. Wandering through the terraced field you will reach a fabulous setting of tropical vegetation and ponds. Take in surrounding view of unspoiled rural Bali you relax in the traditional pavilion (exclusive to Tour East clients). Take stroll downhill through coconut palms, coffee, vanilla, and clove plantations. Return to the village to learn the art of Balinese cooking in a traditional kitchen. An interesting lesson in the preparation and cooking of delicious meals. Grind, mix, and peel the abundant herbs and spices, which add the unique textures and flavours to Balinese dishes. Your sumptuous lunch is ready to enjoy. Complete the day by visiting one of Bali's fascinating traditional house compounds. Within the surrounding walls, nestled around a courtyard you will see several bedrooms, a temple, and a ceremonial platform.
Your trip will be continued to Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest, and Tanah Lot.
Mengwi "Taman Ayun" Temple is originally dating from 1634, this picturesque temple complex surrounded by a moat, has an elaborate stone entrance gate. It's wel kept grassy courtyard boast numerous pavilion and multi roofed MERU shrines with intricately carved wooden gates.
Monkey Forest is a cluster of towering trees which are home to hundreds of monkey who go about their way fearlessly in their temple haven, and hundreds of fruit bats who sleep by day and hunt by night.
Your last stop is Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the Sunset Temple. Watch the sunset beyond the black towers of this sacred 16th century temple built on a black lava rock 200 meters off shore. It will be an experience to remember. Tide conditions permitting, you can walk across the beach to the temple.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Mengwi, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Suggested the clients to be ready at least 15 minutes to pick up time at hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is walking tour through rural villages and field, so please bring along your walking shoes
- Surcharge applicable for hotels in other areas not mentioned above
- Child age is 2 - 11 years old
- Please be ready in hotel lobby during pick up window (8.00 - 8.30 AM)
- Black out on Nyepi Day
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.