Exciting Canyoning in Bali: Maya Dewa Canyon
Maya Dewa includes Bali’s longest waterfall zip line (50 m long). With an amazing river and jungle trekking. You will also enjoy a 12m slide into a natural water pool an 3m fast slide with rotating pool and your adrenaline will rise up exponentially during the descent. Maya Dewa will show you what the Bali Canyoning Team is all about. The force and beauty of its waterfalls, the surrounding environment, and the technical aspect that only our qualified ICOpro instructors will teach you. Get exclusive access to one of the last untouched areas of Bali!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer from your Bali accommodation
- CE-standard canyoning equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International certification from ICOpro
- Insurance up to USD 25,000/pax
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
With an amazing river and jungle trekking section, you will also enjoy a 12m slide into a natural water pool an 3m fast slide with rotating poool and your adrenaline will rise up exponentially during the descent.
• Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotel in Singaraja area. Other location requested by inquiry (extra chargewill be added)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.