Esalen™ Massage to Release Your Stress
Taksu Spa is certified for Esalen™ Massage among few spas in Bali who are experts in Esalen. Our Therapists are certified by Esalen™.
5 Things That Make Taksu Different?
✅ All of our Therapists are trained & certified by Esalen and CIBTAC Europe.
✅ We use only organic cotton for our Spa linen.
✅ All water is triple filtered & we use Solar Hot water.
✅ We use non-chemical mosquito spray.
✅ CSR programs. A portion of our income goes directly to social and environmental sustainability & social welfare for ongoing staff education and neighborhood waste management
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Our spa service includes: a welcome drink, cold towel, service charge & govt tax, shower
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
As you enter Taksu Day Spa, you will enjoy the beautiful jungle oasis away from the busy street. A perfect place to find tranquility and to relax.
With Esalen™ massage, you will be pampered with a slow movement of strokes that flow powerfully and deeply while at the same time are gentle. The longer, slower, flowing strokes work on multiple muscles. Integrative in nature, the strokes move from one part of the body into another but never forget where they have been. You will feel relaxed, as this massage helps release stress and leaves you feeling whole, integrated and deeply relaxed.
This massage is a 90 minutes treatment.
Departure Point :Taksu Spa & Restaurants, Jl. Goutama Sel., Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :7/30/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Spa treatments are available for children & teenagers.
- Infant high chairs available in restaurant near the garden Spa rooms.
- Garden Spa rooms available for easy access.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - All spa guests are required to take a shower before the treatment starts. - Guests who are showing the symptoms: sore throat, cold, cough are advised to return immediately to their home or accommodation for self-monitoring or follow up with a Doctor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.