Enjoy Bali Horse Riding on the Beach including Volcano and Ubud Tour
Bali Horse Riding on the Beach including Volcano and Ubud Tour is your best Bali land tour during your holiday in Bali. This tour will take you to enjoy 1,5 hours Bali Horse Ride on the Saba beach then combining by visiting Kintamani Batur for your lunch while enjoy the marvelous view of Batur volcano and Lake Batur. After that will visiting the Spices Garden and Coffee plantation, Gunung Kawi Holly spring Temple, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and the last one visiting Ubud Monkey Forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1,5 Hours Horse Riding
- Parking Fees
- Buffet Lunch at Local Restaurant in Kintamani
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Bottled water
- Friendly Speaking English Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- Entry/Admission - Bali Horse Riding
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Luwak Coffee Testing at Spices Garden & Coffee Plantation
- Personal Expenses
- Visit: Bali Horse Riding, Jl. Bypass Ida Bagus Mantra Saba Beach Stable, Ketewel, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
08:00 am you speaking English private driver will come to pick you up at your Hotel in Bali. Your driver will take you to Saba Bay Stables with a fully air-conditioned private car. When you arrive you will get a full brief and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides. After a full brief, you will join for the memorable Horse Riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach. Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading out onto the wide sandy beach. In the distance is Nusa Penida Island and beyond on a clear day you will also see the silhouette of the great volcano of Mount Gunung Agung. Enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantations where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive.
After 1,5 hour horse ride, your driver will take you to Kintamani. To reach Kintamani you will need time about 1 hour driving. Here in Kintamani you will stop at Local Restaurant for enjoy your Indonesian Buffet lunch while enjoy the dramatic view of Batur Volcano, overlooks It's tranquil lake. Here the temperature are cool and breezing, take your best shoot while enjoy your lunch.
The next stop after lunch is visiting the Spices Garden and Coffee plantation. Walk into the the peacefully spices garden, You"ll see the local tropical spices plantation like coffee, clove, cocoa, vanilla etc and also witness the local people making coffee in traditional way, you also may try some free coffee, tea, ginger and others local product made in here.
After spices garden next place is Gunung Kawi Holly spring Temple. Locally referred to as Pura Tirta Dawa Gunung Kawi Sebatu, is a special find for visitors to Central Bali. It is one of the least visited temple complexes on the island Bali, yet is one of the most beautiful and tranquil. It features verdant gardens around ponds filled with carp and blooming lotuses, and ancient shrines surrounded by crystal clear pools fed by natural springs.
Next stop is Tegalalang rice terrace the fabulous rice terraces at Ceking. Here you will have short stop for some nice photo shoot of one of pupular rice terrace in Bali island before continuing to visit the last place of Ubud Monkey Forest.
About 04:30 pm is time for your to browse and see the wild monkey at Ubud Monkey forest. Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. Here you will watching playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas. After finish to see the monkey your driver will drop you back to your Hotel.
Departure Point :Your driver will come to pick you up at your hotel in Bali
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Bali
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour distance approximately 180 KM (start & end is at your Hotel)
- What to Bring: Changing clothes, towel, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellent and sun block, cash for personal expanses.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.