Enjoy Authentic Balinese Natural Scenery & Learn Organic Farming
The places you will visit:
- Sawah Selaras Alam: Starts with a Grounding session by walking barefoot through the rice fields leading up to our Sawah Selaras Alam or Harmony in Nature Rice Fields. See & learn how we transformed conventional rice fields using pesticides into Sawah Selaras Alam rice fields using local microorganisme & liquid handmade organic fertilizer.
- Balai Puspa: Learn about the exotic and endangered plants & fruits of Indonesia. Pick any fruit and enjoy them directly from the tree!
- Balai Herbal: Learn how to create Virgin Coconut Oil and Roasted Rice Tea with the local women of the village.
- End your trip by showering and relaxing at the local's natural hot spring.
- Enjoy freshly cooked lunch using coconut oil. Halal as no pork is used.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - We will end the tour by walking back to our meeting point where you will be served freshly made delicious lunch all cooked with coconut oil!
- Snacks - Enjoy authentic balinese snacks
- Bottled water
- Balai Belajar Bali Merchandise & Products
- Entry/Admission - Belulang Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belulang Hot Spring, Penebel, North Tabanan, Tabanan Indonesia
Free Entry Included in Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Balai Belajar Bali Meeting Point, Banjar Belulang No, Mengesta, Penebel, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82152, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.