Eat Pray Love Bali Private Tour – Full Day
● Uncover your spiritual side on this Eat Pray Love tour around beautiful Bali
● Visit Pura Sudamala, only of the holiest places in Bali, and experience a bathing ritual at the Holy Water Temple
● Visit a local medicine man and get advice on traditional Bali healing practices
● Explore the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces before heading home
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Sudamala Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tirta Sudamala Temple, Br. Pakraman Sedit, Bebalang Indonesia
We’ll start the day at Pura Sudamala, also known as the Holy Water Temple. As one of the holiest places in Bali, this location is well-loved by locals and lesser-visited by tourists. It’s the ideal place to escape the crowds and feel at one with yourself during a holy bathing ritual at the Spring Water Temple.
During this unique ceremony, your experienced guide will help you wash in the holy waters and pray as the locals do. Next, we’ll continue the soul searching as we visit a sacred Balinese healer. Locals believe that this gift is given to certain members of the community who then dedicate their lives to the practice. Visitors from all over the world come to seek out their abilities.
Whether you have a specific ailment or simply want to find peace, your local guide will act as a translator between you and the healer.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Since no day in Bali would be complete without getting immersed in nature, we’ll swing by the Tegalalang Rice Terraces on the way home. Whether you gaze out over the greenery, snap photos or take a ride on a Bali swing, you’ll feel at one with nature by the time we transfer you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available island-wide. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.