Eastern High light Spots Tour ( Gates of Heaven and Mother Temple)
This spectacular eastern part of Bali Tour is the most historical spots will be visited. We will visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island of Bali.
Enjoying the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide / Tour's Driver
Visit the biggest Hindu temple in Bali which the local people call Pura Besakih. or Mother temple. It owns beautiful view from the top of temple area where we can see the wide nature panorama until to the ocean so that way this temple is many visited by tourists from all over the world.
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking Tour driver and Parking Fee
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses a like Food, Beverages, Souvenirs etc
- Entrance Fee and Attraction ticket
- Entry/Admission - Gates of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gates of Heaven, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang Lempuyang Temple, Karangasem Indonesia
From your Hotel we will picked up by our English speaking Tour Driver direct to the east part of Bali which is called Amlapura regency.
That is the place of Lempuyang Temple which is well known as Gate of Heaven.
Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is a Balinese Hindu temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of pura surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali. The temples of Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest pura at the peak of Mount Lempuyang, Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the "six sanctuaries of the world", the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Next stop you will visit Tirta Gangga which is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia.
Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. It is, however, the name widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and the lush rural areas around. Tirta Gangga water palace is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Bali Besakih Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali which the local people call Pura Besakih. It owns beautiful view from the top of temple area where we can see the wide nature panorama until to the ocean so that way this temple is many visited by tourists from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of Customers at The Hotel or the Villa of Customers.Please inform us the detail of your accommodation such as Name, address and contact number.Just be ready at least 10 minutes before starting the Trip in the main Lobby.Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site. All of our Tour drivers or guide have been vaccinated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.