Eastern Bali Wonderful Photo Spot ~ Lempuyang Temple & Tirta Gangga Temple
Have you ever visited the eastern part of Bali Island? Let's join us!
We will take you closer to explore the eastern part or our beautiful Bali island. This tour will begin by visiting Lempuyang Temple, Balinese Hindu Temple that located in Karangasem Regency. Express your freedom and peace here. At the end of the tour, you will visit Tirta Gangga as a former of royal palace in eastern Bali, as a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. Here you can find eleven tiered fountain and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens in the centrepiece of the palace. The area around Tirta Gangga is noted for its rice paddy terraces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple, Sarong Fee, and Donation
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Penataran Lempuyang
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
What's excluded :
- Meals and any other personal (optional) expenses
- Other service not mentioned
- Extra hours will be additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penataran Lempuyang, Bunutan, Abang, Seraya Bar., Kec. Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
One of Balinese Hindu Temple located in eastern part of Bali Island. There is a very beautiful gate that facing the sky with Mount Agung scenery, that will give you a very beautiful effect for your photography.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga one of most iconic royal water garden in bali with huge fish pond. Capture your beautiful moment and create your own style to post in your social media.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service for all accommodation in Bali with cover area Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area.Note: a) Pick up time for this tour shall be adjust based on your pick up location. b) If departure time delayed caused by the guest, we cannot guarantee for the tour flow as per itinerary.c) Other area not mentioned will be additional surcharge.d) Please kindly mention your hotel's/ villa's full name and address, so that it will be easier for the guide and driver to pick up you.e) Please kindly mention your active phone number with your country dialing code. If your phone number cannot be contact, we cannot guarantee for your tour booking confirmation.f) Overtime will be additional charge based on total duration, if you exceed the time limit specified for this tour. (Maximum 12 hours)Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.