East Nusa Penida Private Tour: Atuh Beach & Diamond Beach – Full Day
● Tour beautiful Nusa Penida as a convenient day trip from Bali
● Explore the east side of the island, stopping at Thousand Island Viewpoint, Atuh Beach, Teletubbies Hill & more
● Travel with a local guide who knows the island like the back of their hand!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Teletubbies Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
We’ll first take you to Thousand Island Viewpoint to soak up the scenery and snap some impressive photos, before continuing on to nearby Nusa Penida Treehouse. This spot is a must-visit for dreamy coastal views and #InstagramGoals!
Next, you’ll have a choice between visiting Atuh Beach or Diamond Beach, both known for their white sands, crashing waves and leaning palms.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teletubbies Hill, Luwuk 44123 Indonesia
After your fill of beach chills, we’ll swing by the unique mounds of Teletubbies Hill before heading home.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud. An extra charge applies from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (150K per person), and Candidasa (100K per person). The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.