East Bali Tour
This Unique Bali Temple and water garden Instagram Tours I designed for those who wish to visit the most beautiful and picturesque place in East of Bali,Experience this once of a lifetime experience and capture one of the most scenic photo on the temple gates of Lempuyang, well known as Gate of Heaven. The tour also feature visiting the royal water garden of Tirta Gangga.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple, locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih (aka the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
Snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang Temple with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a favourite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, east Bali. It was built in 1946 during the reign of the late raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887 - 1966). Tirta Gangga saw a series of restorations following the destructive hot showers of volcanic ash from the 1963 Mount Agung eruption. The lavish water gardens owned by the royal Karangasem family feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns adorned with stepping stones, ornate statues and tropical gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
A visit to Tenganan Village can be a highlight of your trip to the East Bali region any time of year. The village retains much of its ages-old layout and architecture. Even though television antennae and electrical wiring are now visible here and there, most of the stone and earth brick walls, bamboo and thatch roofing are reminiscent of earlier times. Almost all the house compounds welcome visitors, each offering something different for the curious visitor to see. Inside, you will see craftsmen at work weaving a gringsing, carving wooden masks, or making various baskets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.