East Bali Tour
I will take you to various places in Bali that are interesting and extraordinary. Bali has a nice and beautiful tourist spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - My Swing Bali
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Abiansemal 80361 Indonesia
Feels like flying in the sky. Swinging while overlooking the forest landscape In a valley surrounded by Bali's extraordinary nature will surely be an unforgettable memory of your life. Besides swings, there are various places such as bird nests, etc. Which has become one of the most instagrammable places in Bali. Like real in life, with interesting photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Luwak coffee has indeed become one of the superior products from the State of Indonesia, its unique processing method from fermented mongoose animals, does have a special taste for the audience. In Bali itself there is a very famous civet coffee product, precisely in Agro Tourism Pulp Coffee Bali Bali which is located in Denpasar Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up at the airport after that I will deliver them to their destination well and politely.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Tirta Harum Dive & Watersport, Jl. Pratama No.36x, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.