East Bali Experience Tour
Visiting Tukad Cepung Waterfall which is the most unique waterfall spot in Bali, visiting Tirta Gangga Water Palace which is owned by the Karangasem Royal Family the lavish water gardens with pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by stepping stones, ornate statues and tropical gardens. Lempuyang Temple is one of Bali's oldest and most venerated temples on par with Besakih Temple, also known as the Gate of Heaven.
What's included :
- During the Covid19 pandemic, we provide a bottle of hand sanitizer and a mask for the participants.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission fees are not included.
Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall which is the most unique waterfall spot in Bali, visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace and visit Lempuyang Temple which is one of Bali's oldest and most venerated temple on par with Besakih Temple, also known as the Gate of Heaven.
• Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms