Dragon's Breath Expedition
Meander to the natural hot springs, downhill biking and then back up with 4WD Land Rover vehicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Start from Munduk Wilderness Base Camp at 10.00 a.m. with the introduction and safety briefing for downhill cycling. Choose your mountain bike, and install it on 4WD Land Rover. Drive 15 minutes to Asah Munduk, for a fabulous view of two crater lakes. Take the bikes from here over back roads, all down-hill traversing narrow tracks through cloves and coffee plantations, with beautiful views out over the coast to Java and the Indian Ocean. After approximately one and half hour of cycling, you will end up at Buddhist monastery. After viewing the monastery, continue the trip by 4WD drives to the Banjar natural hot springs. Enjoy a relaxing swim in the hot springs, or a private jacuzzi— Picnic lunch will be served en route
Set off by 4WD Land Rover for the return journey uphill at 2.00 p.m, to reach base camp by 3.30 p.m.
Early Dinner is served before return transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Munduk Heaven Luxury Villas, Munduk, Banjar, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81155, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we will arrange a private pick up please wait for our driver at the hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.