Downhill Cycling Kintamani to Ubud
Mountain Bike Tour from Kintamani to Ubud is one of outdoor activities, which will be able to give you a new experience during your stay in Bali. This tour suits for all ages: millennials to retirees, couples, or in small intimate groups of friends and family.
You can also explore the countryside of Bali, for instance the backroads, amazing scenery, traditional villages, jungle, and UNESCO World Heritage rice terraces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Firstly, our driver will pick you up from your hotel around 8.00 a.m. (South (Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur)) or 9.00 a.m. (Ubud) by air-conditioned minivan;
Then, we will drive you to have a light breakfast in a cafe overlooking the stunning Kintamani volcanoes (Mount Batur, Mount Abang, and Mount Agung) and Lake Batur from above;
You will be at the starting point of your wonderful downhill bike ride around 11.00 a.m. Your guide that speaks very good English will provide you bike, helmet, and bottled mineral water (p.s. You can choose a comfort bike that suits you best and do not forget to make sure all necessary adjustments before you go cycling);
During the bike tour, you will follow your guide, then you can enjoy the tropical breeze of Bali while took an exciting down-hill bike ride;
You can stop to visit a rest area to take a sip of coconut water fresh from the tree and you can also try the well-known Bali rope swing with a jungle and rice terraces views; and
This adventurous tour will take approximately 2 hours cycling (18 kilometers) and it will end up with a delicious meal in a local restaurant in Ubud before you are getting dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.