Diving in Padang Bay
Padang Bay consist of 8 different dive sites.
Cooler temperatures and currents are what make the sites here so unique. All are surrounded by healthy and abundant reefs that attract a big variety of marine species from schools of sweetlips and bannerfish to sharks and other pelagics.
Blue Lagoon is the most popular of the 8 sites, being home to a ship wreck, Volkswagen wreck, frogfish, turtles, whitetip shark and much more.
Suitable for all certified divers.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Full equipment
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa is available with a surcharge
- Distance from Zen Dive Bali: 15 to 20 minutes away by a traditional Balinese boat
Water temperature: 27° – 29° C
Visibility: 10 – 25 meters
Average dive time: 45 – 60 minutes
Current: Mild to Strong
Diver level: Beginner to expert
Marine life: Peacock mantis shrimp, banded eel, spotted eel, frog fish, nudibranchs, trigger fish, trumpet fish, wobbegong shark, flying gurnard, seamoth, batfish, catfish… Bottom composition is mainly sand ornate with stunning coral formations of great variety. Very common are massive table corals providing a protection to various small coral reef fish.
It is perfect for divers or photographers interested in unusual marine life as curious creatures are known to frolic these waters such as nudibranchs, strange walking scorpion fish, flying gurnards, pipefish and turtles. Hidden gem in this area is dive site called The Jetty, ask about it!
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
We will head out with a traditional balinese sailing boat which will take approximately about 15-20 minutes, where we would make our first dive. The friendly boat crew will help you put your equipment on and roll into the adventure.
After the first dive, we'll return to the boat, have some snacks and coffee or tea and then do another dive. After the second dive we'll return to the dive center and have lunch.
Departure Point :Your Candidasa Hotel
Departure Time :8.30
Return Detail :Your Candidasa Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only for certified divers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.