Dive with Sharks in Padangbai
Enjoy two certified dives at Padangbai on this half day PADI scuba diving experience. You can dive at Padangbai's Blue Lagoon, White Sand Beach, Shark Point, Tanjung Sari or Jepun sites. You can also choose between macro dive sites such as nudibranchs, frogfish and crustaceans. Alternatively choose coral reef areas with sharks, turtles, schools of fish and different coral.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes and fees
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Scuba dive on the historical WW2 USAT Liberty shipwreck. This site is adequate for all certified divers. No need for a wreck specialty. Both dives are usually done on the wreck as there is so much to see. An alternate second dive site can be arranged on request.
• Geko Dive, Jl silayukti 5, Padangbai 80871 Indonesia
Departure Point :Geko Dive Bali - PADI 5 Star dive center in Padang Bai, Jl. Silayukti No.#5, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.